Monday, May 14, 2012

[Food Stop] Mother's Day Brunch

Hi there!

Leopard Dress: On the sale rack for under $8 at Target!
Diamond Necklace:  From my husband for Mother's Day or an Anniversary years ago!
Silver matte wedges:  Also on sale for about $20 at Target!
How was Mother's Day yesterday? I hope everyone had a great time! My husband and kids decided to take me to one of our favorite spots in town called, Grange Resturant & Bar for brunch. We love the ambiance, the food, and the service. After we ordered our dishes, we helped ourselves to the dessert table before our entrees arrived!  They sat us in the upstairs loft area, where we've never sat before, which was sectioned off to make it semi-private. The table was set in front of these velvet curtains, so the kids used it as a backdrop to take fun photos with their iPhone!

I hope you had a good time! Have you ever eaten dessert before the actual meal because you were so hungry or just because?  Have you gotten a little goofy when your table was in a semi-private or private are?  Let me know and leave any comments or suggestions. Thank you for stopping by and being a part of my journey!

See you later!

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment