Friday, April 27, 2012

[ShOe Inspired] My Pinterest Addiction

Hi there!

Happy Friday to everyone!  Hopefully you have great weekend plans to do something fun or just relax from the week.  The weekend is a great time to hang out and pursue one of your hobbies, or catch up with any social networking, like Pinterest!

If anyone is on Pinterest, you know how engaging it can be...actually bordering on addiction.  It's like a "game" I play on my iPhone as my husband plays Bejeweled, or whatever that game is called. It's so easy to just scroll through things and pin them. I equate it to tearing out pictures from magazines that appeal to me, then saving them in a file, or pinning them up in my room when I was younger.

The neat thing about Pinterest is that it can be inspiring to look at things, such as recipes.  You can save the recipe, come back to the Pinterest site, look the recipe up, and make the dish. It also has beautiful photos of places all over the world and you can pin it while fantasizing about actually going there.  There are gardening tips and crafts that you can try; truly any hobby that you may or may not have.

For fashion or decor, you start to see a pattern of what your style and taste may be.  You may even be surprised at some things you are drawn to, so it is safer to pin it than it would be to actually buy it, especially if it happens to be pricey.  If one were to be so bold, it would be cool to buy some of these surprising and/or expensive picks, throwing caution to the wind.

Here are some shoe looks I was drawn to and pinned on "My Style" board.  It would be my luck that everything I saw was over $200...



I've noticed a lot of fluorescent and bright colors.  Of course, Christian Louboutin at $625.

So, so pretty!  Gucci at $850.

What a work of art!  Somehow, I like...  Rebecca Taylor at $325.

I have wanted a Tory Burch item.  Tory Burch at $250.


Even though these picks were quite pricey, I hope that you were inspired nonetheless.  And if you can afford these beauties, well that's awesome!  Just shoot me an email picture of them and how you wore them.  And if you can only dream, try to find a similar pair or at least keep pinning!  Let me know what you've pinned and leave me any comments or suggestions.  If you want, you can follow me on Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/ShoeAxis/ .  Thank you for being a part of my journey!

See you later!

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment