Monday, April 30, 2012

[Shoe Lookbook] Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue

Hi there!

How was everyone's weekend?  For me, Sunday was spent relaxing and catching up on some shows (Fringe, Awake, Modern Family, New Girl, to name a few...), doing laundry, and going to Costco (In old Black Suede Birkenstock Sandals; probably about 20 years old!  Sorry, no photos of that!).

Saturday was busy with church in the morning, then to the mall to fix my iPhone (stress!), and lunch at BJ's Resturaunt, with the husband and youngest daughter, while we waited for an appointment time at the Apple store.  Thank goodness my phone didn't die, as I thought it had, and we came home to complete the download on our computer.  Luckily my husband and I were still able to make it for the evening orchestra concert, which was amazing!  We went out for Fish & Chips, and ate that, among other greasy, deep-fried items, with my BCFF ('C' for Caucasion, cause she calls me her BFFF, 'F' for Filipino, although she too can be my BFFF, where 'F' is for FUN - I just thought of that!  I know, I'm too silly...)

Shoe Lookbook -

Left to Right:  Olive Sandals from Urban Outfitters, Midnight Blue Peep-toe  Pumps by Marc Fisher from DSW, Black Platform Wedge Sandals from ShoeMint
















Paisley Dress (The Something Old is this Sweet Pea Sleeveless Dress I bought about 9 years ago for my 20th High School Reunion.  I ended up wearing a J.Crew Brown & Orange Floral Slip Dress instead with Bebe shoes and I still have both as well!) -



1st Look, worn to church (The Something Blue is the Marc Fisher Shoes in Midnight Blue found at DSW & the Teal Trench from Old Navy) -








2nd Look, worn to the mall & lunch (The Something Borrowed are the Olive Sandals from Urban Outfitters, loaned to me from my oldest daughter.  Thanks for the recommendation!) -
I pulled the dress down around my waist to wear it as a skirt...aren't I innovative AND cool?!
Shirt:  Forever 21, Belt: Gap, Sunglasses:  Remember, my no name ones from Monterey Bay!
Lunch...I couldn't really eat cause I was worried about my phone!


3rd Look, worn to a casual evening concert & dinner (The Something New are my Black Platform Wedge Sandals from ShoeMint (my first pair)! -


Jacket: Benneton, Flower: Gap

I really should stand straight...

"I feel dumb...how am I suppose to pose?" 
"Okay, fine..."

"Is this good?"/"Okay, I'll pose & keep still..."/"I'm done!"
Dinner...I was STARVING by this time as I didn't eat breakfast & not much lunch cause I thought I had killed my phone...I know, I'm weird...

Well that was my weekend!  Hope you had fun along with me and as usual, leave any comments or suggestions on my blog site.  Thank you for being a part of my journey!

See you later!

Cheryl

2 comments:

  1. great styling and lovely blog! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete